So I think Jim and I have started this blog about four or five times now (first time was just before Jake was born) but never seem to do it consistently so I just forget about it. Since our family is so spread out and it's hard to talk to everyone everyday and keep up...what better way then to blog about our life! I've realized more than ever lately that life seems to go by so quickly, it's hard to keep up. Anyways, we are actually going to keep up with it this time so we hope you keep checking it out and enjoy following us in our daily life....of the Anderson's!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
going to commit to actually doing this blog!
So I think Jim and I have started this blog about four or five times now (first time was just before Jake was born) but never seem to do it consistently so I just forget about it. Since our family is so spread out and it's hard to talk to everyone everyday and keep up...what better way then to blog about our life! I've realized more than ever lately that life seems to go by so quickly, it's hard to keep up. Anyways, we are actually going to keep up with it this time so we hope you keep checking it out and enjoy following us in our daily life....of the Anderson's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment