Thursday, April 2, 2009

Queen's Quay


Today was an amazing day in Toronto!!! Clear skies and nice temp. Jim's treatment was early so we decided to go down to Queen's Quay and check it out since we had never been there before. We had lunch and it was nice to just walk around. Jake loves being in his stroller, he sits up looking at everything, he is so curious. Tomorrow we are home for the weekend, hard to believe that next week we will be packing up for good. I think we will miss it here in a way. Not really the going to the hospital every day or Jim having to do treatment but it's just been fun to be down here and be "city people". I do like being able to grab a coffee and just walk around. I would have to say that's the one thing I didn't think about where we live, you can only walk around the subdivision so many times. We aren't close enough to walk to anything. Oh well, what can you do! Have to go finish packing up a few things and put our boy to bed. Just finished giving him cereal and pears and now one last "baba". He really loves eating now. When we first started, he wasn't too sure about it and didn't have much interest but now he just opens wide...tries to eat his foot at the same time occasionally which can get a bit messy. I can't say it enough, our boy is too cute!!!

Here is our family photo of the day....

Jen

No comments: