Today the day started out gloomy and rainy. Brenda & Murray were coming down for the day since Jim & I were supposed to go to Bill & Sylvie's for dinner...but one of their kids is sick so they had to cancel. I was actually kind of in a bad mood by the rain in the morning, I really wanted to be able to go outside and walk around and enjoy the city and show Brenda & Murr our "hood"! We had a nice surprise though and the sun came out! Jim and I decided to go out alone (yes, very exciting!!) for lunch. Jake is always happy to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Murr. Jim and I decided to go check out CN Tower and have lunch. It was such a nice afternoon, the skies had cleared, the food was yum, and of course the company was fabulous! We really enjoy and appreciate the few quiet times we get alone these days. I guess life before Jake...and brain tumour, I don't think I really appreciated those carefree times of when deciding what wine to have with dinner was my biggest worry.
I am always happy to get back home to my boy though. And it just goes to show how fast Jake is growing...when we got back he had a new laugh!! Yes, he has a new laugh that makes him sound like a goat of all things...kind of strange actually, LOL. We tried to catch it on video, not sure if we did or not. All of us did get out for a walk after all which was nice, Jake slept, the sun was shining, what more could we ask for!
Jen
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment